LOCATION: Hwy 51 (Old Fire Station)
HOURS: 9am-9pm 7 days a week
Amenities included are equipment for: basketball, football drills, a batting cage for hitting and pitching, a soccer net, ping pong, and foosball. A pool table is also scheduled to be added to the Center.
- All children age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- No food or drinks other than water allowed.
- Take turns using the equipment.
- Be respectful of other in attendance.
- The Youth Center Facility (including materials and equipment) must be respected at all times.
- The use of aggressive physical contact (this includes fighting, play fighting, rough-housing and wrestling), vulgar gestures, abusive or obscene language may result in temporary suspension of persons right to use the Youth Center or possibly being permanently barred from the Youth Center.
- Anyone identified as purposely defacing and/or damaging any Youth Center property will be responsible for returning the property to its proper condition and could result in immediate suspension and/or being permanently barred from the Youth Center.
- Clean up after yourself. Failure to do so could result in loss of certain privileges associated with the Youth Center.